Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with Babypalooza. We hope to add you to our list of vendors!
- The application fee is $25. This fee is in addition to the booth rental fee. It is non-refundable.
- Booth fees can start at $150, depending on the city the event is being held, and go up from there. The average booth cost for our event is $250. Spaces can vary in price depending on the type of business, size of the space and location within the venue. If you have questions about space and cost, inquire prior to applying.
- Vendors will be notified of their acceptance into the event within at least 30 days of applying.
- Previous vendors are not required to pay the application fee unless they are submitting a new business for consideration or they are a multi level marketing company.
- Spaces are limited and sell out quickly.
- We always consider baby services and baby centered businesses before all others.
- We also have a limited number of spaces for multilevel marketing products such as Tupperware, Avon and Thirty One. Less than 10% of our show is allowed to be multilevel marketing products (MLM).
- We limit the number of vendors who provide the same or similar services or products to the best of our ability. However, under certain circumstances, duplicate vendors can be accepted into our show. Vendors who provide the same services, in a brick and mortar location, are able to attend at one of the four levels of vending, one vendor per level (standard, vending sponsor, ultimate vending sponsor, high level sponsor), as long as their zip code is different from previously signed on vendors. Please inquire before you apply if you have questions about duplicate vendors.
not a vendor but want to be involved?
There are many ways, outside of setting up a vendor space, to become involved and advertise your services through our company. Here is a list!
- Become a Sponsor! Sponsorship start at $500. We make sure you get the most bang for your buck by adding you to all of our print marketing material, social media, website, and placing your information during the event.
- Become a Performer! Do you have a business that rents characters? Do you twist balloons? Did you write a book and you want to read it to our audience? Or maybe you're a clown act or a juggler! How awesome is that! Bring your performance to our show!
- Become a Bag Sponsor! We give away swag bags during our events. Add your information to our bags. You'll get the chance to hit up our best shoppers with any size addition to our bags!
- Buy an ad space on our website! We sell small, inexpensive advertising on our website. Absorb the flow of moms that come to look for us each day by adverting with us! Email us for a list of advertising opportunities!
If you can think of any other creative way to add to our event, please contact us! We'd love to hear what you are thinking. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org